How to sign up for Uber? It is very easy to sign up, and it’s free. Download the Uber app for your phone, sign up for a profile and enter your profile and Credit Card information. After that, you can get started. You can use the Uber app both as a driver or as a user. The Uber app is available for iOS, Android and Windows Phone. Please note that using your Credit Card information in the Uber app is totally safe. Just don’t share any details with anyone. Uber employees will never ask for any Credit Card details.
- Download the Uber app. Down the Uber app on your iOS, Android, or Windows device and enter your promo code uberaWut3oGR to get your first ride free up to $20. Sign up now.
- Request a ride. Use the Uber app to request a ride.
- No need to pay with cash. Uber is all about cashless payments. Your fare is automatically paid for via your Credit Card, and you get a receipt of your ride in your email inbox.
Where to download Uber app?
You can download and install the Uber rider app on devices with iOS 8 and newer. Using your mobile device, tap the App Store icon and follow these steps:
– Open the app and sign up for Uber.
– Use discount code uberaWut3oGR
– Make a profile and enter the requested details
– Allow the app to use your location. The app uses your location so your driver knows where to pick you up.
– Allow the app to send push messages. You’ll receive a message when the driver arrives at your current location.
– Payment can be made by credit card, cash in select cities, Apple Pay, PayPal, and more.
– Enter your email address. After the ride, you can rate your driver and provide feedback to help us improve the Uber experience. You’ll also get a receipt by email.